Monday, May 28, 2012

It will be okay =) ♥

Hey everyone!
Do you miss me? xD
I know that I already many months din come and update my blogger ^^
So, I want to say to u all ------- SORRY! :X

Errhem...
Results? OH GOSH! I feel it will let me dissapointed
Especially Prinsip Perakaunan & Bahasa Melayu
I'm kinda weak on this two subject
I'm trying to improve myself on this two subject
But i FAILED :(
Haizz... It's okay!
I hope i can improve on next coming exam --- 2A exam! :))

STOP SAYING RESULTS!
AH HAHAHAA
Now, I feel I'm totally in holidays mood
1st week of holidays, hang out with friends & relax xD
2nd week of holidays, start my band activities

Clarinet test~
I know we are worst enough...
But we are trying to improve!
Hope all of us can pass in that test...
Sure must!
If anythings happen make us cannot play and siao together,
Remember, we are still ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY!
Those things wont change our relationship...
In fact, don't because somethings that hurt us,
So we give up all those important things for us...

CLARINET MEMBERS
I just want to say
I believe we can!
We can pass! We must pass! We sure pass!
Jiayouss!!!!!!! :))