Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuition ♥

29.05.2012 Tuesday
Zi Ling remind me that have add math tuition tonight
LOL i have really forget it xD
So we decide to eat together
At last, we self eat at home just went to tuition

We said that 7.30 meet at tuition centre
Then we went to Fresh Fruit Tea to buy drinks xD
REMEMBER ' xiao zhen zhu ' haha!!!!
I'm kinda mad when saying this :P

8.00pm 
Start our add math tuition
Today is so less people 
I think, all of them went to trip right?
But me? Everyday at house :/
Start from friday, I need to go band activities 
Pressure? NOT!
Relax? NOT!
I don't know what I really feel
I just know that, I want to siao together with CLARINET MEMBERS :))

10.00pm
Ended my add math's tuition class
GOODBYE to teacher xD
Wish you have a nice holidays! Enjoy :D

FOLIO HOMEWORK FOLIO HOMEWORK
So many ARGH!
Especially karangan... SOOOOOO MANY!!!!!
I think this two weeks are not holidays
Are homework days haizz...

To ALL Band Members
Our Holidays left ONE more day
Enjoy! Enjoy!
After that, add oil to our SUKAN TAHUNAN & SCHOOL CONCERT
We must jiayouss :)

To ALL Clarinet Members
Think positive? Hahaaa
Left ONE more day we will meet again xD
AGAIN, clarinet test GAMBATEH!!!! 
Believe yourself :))

 Our Drinks ♥ #fresh fruit tea
* Me, Evelyn, Evanne *