Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What to do? ♥

School Concert's list already out
Almost 90% people have out the school concert

For those who failed their exam & din out the school concert,
I know what you all feeling
Because I have try before many times
We wont ANTI you all
Remember we are ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY okay?
Jiayouss! You all already try your best :)

For those who have out the concert, including me
We are not perfect!
Just lucky?? Maybe :)
Continue practise on those song...
We still can improve a lot! :)
Jiayouss!!

Band practise
Our actions is kinda funny I think? xD
LOL now think back still feel so funny!!! hahaaa
We are mad! :D
Continue thinking our actions!
We must do it become more better and nicer :)
CLARINET MEMBERS, WE CAN DO IT! 

Taiwan trip with band [ perform ]
Daddy, can I go? SURE
RM2760 waaa so expensive
My chance of getting choose so small only LOL
Nevermind, see open a bit! Good for me :)
We still going Genting Highlands or not?
So many events this year... /.\
Put more oil :)

Two more days to go
Thursday & Friday
8.45am-10.00pm
Tired! We must rest more today! :)